
(look at all the sad sad faces in the background)
WE ENDED CHELSEA'S 86-GAME UNBEATEN HOME RECORD
Whoever said Liverpool was going down?
We did it time and time again, this time even without Torres.
I just wanted to laugh at all the chelsea fans yesterday ha ha ha I'm so sorry to you know who you are but
You can't blame me for my arrogance cause it was they who condemned my Reds first hahahahahahahahahah losers :)
Who's sitting at the top of the table (solely, may i add) now? Liverpool.
Who lost their first epl 08/09 match just? Chelsea
I was literally jumping for joy whoooohoooooo.
On a sidenote - I had honestly thought Hull would be like Reading. But they turned out to be not bad ah.Correction. Not bad could be an understatement cause I just realised Hull currently has the same pts as chelsea.
Who knows Man Utd might even need to compete with Hull for Uefa Cup
I'm rolling on floor laughing already.
-
-
And this is to my sista:
Happy birthday Shermaine Sim
In 3 years' time, you will be sitting for your O level paper on your birthday
Isn't that thrilling to hear!!!!
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment